Postpartum text blocks are done! Steps include: -trim pages -Fold pages/assemble signatures -sew signatures -cut/fold end pages -glue end pages to signatures -trim headbands -glue headbands to blocks -cut reinforcement pages -glue reinforcement pages Tomorrow I make the covers. Luckily I already measured and prepared my bookcloths so I am just gluing the boards. #postpartum #ink #art #bookbinding #screenprinting #diy #diyorhavealife #ivemadeahugemistake



Postpartum text blocks are done! Steps include: -trim pages -Fold pages/assemble signatures -sew signatures -cut/fold end pages -glue end pages to signatures -trim headbands -glue headbands to blocks -cut reinforcement pages -glue reinforcement pages Tomorrow I make the covers. Luckily I already measured and prepared my bookcloths so I am just gluing the boards. #postpartum #ink #illustration #art #bookbinding #screenprinting #diy #diyorhavealife #ivemadeahugemistake by cassiexkelly via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IpyY9r

No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment